Did you remember to renew?
Many members renew their annual membership when they register for the annual conference. With the postponement of CDA 2020, individuals should not forget to go online and renew. Annual membership in the CDA offers great value for only $90. Benefits include:
- Access to CDA’s online library of guidance documents;
- Access to conference proceedings from 1986 to 2019;
- Access to ICOLD 2019 proceedings;
- Access to most ICOLD Bulletins;
- CDA’s quarterly magazine (both print and electronic);
- CDA’s monthly newsletter;
- Discounts for events and most print products; and
- Opportunities to volunteer.
The CDA membership year is July 1 to June 30, so until you renew, you no longer have access to the members’ only section where you will find access to the CDA online library, conference proceedings and ICOLD Bulletins.
How to renew
Login to your CDA account.
Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner.
Membership status and your renewal invoice can be reviewed.
Click on the “Renew Membership” button and follow the steps. If the "Renew Membership" button is greyed-out but your membership shows as Inactive, renew your membership via "Shop CDA", "Membership Form".
There’s a “how to renew” document that you can download below.
Please remember to check that your profile is up to date, including employer information, mailing address including postal code, phone number(s) and email address.
If you have any questions or concerns about renewing or updating your profile, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.